This High-Intensity Training Covers Dozens of Key Issues Common to Supervising Others
Time and again studies show the biggest mistake a new supervisor can make is to take the “winging it” approach to supervising people. Successful managers and supervisors know that when you’re responsible for others, you need a whole new mind-set accompanied by a solid set of concrete skills … specific skills for the many different situations you face as a supervisor. Winging it is too risky – you need this training!
In this skill-packed training, you’ll learn how to …
- Motivate your employees to go the extra mile
- Handle difficult employees more effectively
- Raise your leadership credibility and visibility
- Find, interview, and hire good people
- Give clear, on-target directions
- Create and conduct effective performance reviews
- And much, much more!
Why take the long, hard, rocky road of trial and error to supervisory success when you can jump-start your skills in less than six hours? Sign up for this powerful on-demand seminar today!