Products in this bundle:
Microsoft® Excel® 2013: Essentials
Excel users have been crying out for a new, more functional features that will eliminate workarounds and give new solutions to old problems. Excel 2013 has the answers—and this special on-demand training program pulls back the curtain on what makes this new version so special, shows you what’s new and explains how the revamped tool options can simplify your workload by improving your number crunching and upgrading your data presentation.
Microsoft® Access® 2013: Essentials
Starting out with the “databasics,” this on-demand training program training tool breaks down the differences between Access and Excel, demonstrates the most important new features in this latest version and provides a step-by-step tutorial on the critical elements you need to know to master Access 2013. Take your data management to the next level!
Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2013: Essentials
From the minute you open PowerPoint 2013, you can see it’s different. New look, new features—and new toys! From new slide-building options, to the secrets of seamless editing during your presentation, to no-cost on-line delivery, this new on-demand training program delivers the goods.
Microsoft® Word 2013: Essentials
Word has gone through such a major makeover with its 2013 version, you need this on-demand training program as a tour guide. And once you learn the new tools, you won’t be able to wait to use them to streamline your workload and power-up your documents. Tracking changes, time-saving formatting, embedding videos, adding richer comments, using reading mode and so much more—your word documents are in for a heavy-duty upgrade.
Microsoft® Outlook 2013: Essentials
What’s new in Outlook? Better navigation, advanced screen integration, new tools—plus improvements to all your favorite features. This must-see on-demand training program takes you backstage to show what 2013 has in store for you, including exciting new tools for linking to social media sites like Facebook®, peeking inside your mailbox while you’re in your Calendar, replying straight from the Preview window and many more advancements. It’s e-mail management to the max.
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Run Time: 7.3 Hours
Project Files: Included
Interested in having access to our complete line-up of on-demand seminars?
With STAR12, it’s more affordable than you might think!
Call 1-800-258-7246 or learn more here.
On-Demand Training details:
- Get the same great information and skill-building benefits you’d receive in the live seminar, delivered by one of our top trainers, with the convenience of learning online, anytime you want.
- Each program is downloadable so you can add it to your mobile device and learn on-the-go.
- Your online training includes a companion workbook, post-test for each module, plus a comprehensive course exam.
- On-demand training programs are available to you within 24 hours of receiving your paid enrollment; a confirmation email will be sent to you with your login details.
- The advertised price for this on-demand training is for a single user license; If you are interested in a group license, call 1-800-258-7248 for more information.