Bill Capodagli Presents, Creativity - “The Disney Way”
Keys to igniting fresh ideas and innovative solutions in your organization
For millions of people around the world, the words “Disney” and “creativity” are associated with unparalleled success in animation, movies, and theme parks. What you might not realize, though, is that inside the walls of Disney, “creativity” is the foundation of their day-to-day business process.
Now, through this remarkable CD, Creativity – “The Disney Way,” you’ll witness firsthand how Disney successfully harnesses and generates creativity throughout their organization and develops a winning mindset. And you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to incorporate Disney’s success into your own organization!
Discover How the “Disney Way” of Creativity Will Be Your Catalyst for Success!
Order this CD and you’ll learn from a true Disney insider, Bill Capodagli! A world-renowned teacher and co-author of The Disney Way, Bill will enlighten you on the simplicity of Disney creativity – the feeling throughout your organization that there is no obstacle that can’t be overcome!
You will learn how to use storyboarding – Disney’s most effective problem-solving and idea-generating tool ever! Forget traditional brainstorming methods that go nowhere! After you personally see storyboarding in action, we guarantee you’ll never want to use another method again!
With Disney’s storyboarding method in place, there isn’t an area of your company that can’t be improved. In fact, after just an hour with Bill, your company will …
- Generate more innovative and fresh ideas than you ever thought possible
- Plan projects more successfully from the get-go
- Organize and streamline every business process more effectively
- Communicate corporate goals clearly and concisely
- State your creative vision for the future and gain 100% buy-in
- And much more!
Creativity – “The Disney Way” offers amazing lessons for you and your organization. Don’t miss this training!
What’s worked for Disney can work for you. It’s that simple. If you’re ready to jump-start the kind of creative thinking and practices in your organization that will fuel innovative solutions and unprecedented success, then you can’t miss this CD training session.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why some people think creativity is only for right-brainers – and why they’re wrong, wrong, wrong!
- 5 simple reasons storyboarding should replace traditional brainstorming methods in every organization
- Simple steps for building an “idea landscape” that nurtures creative thinking
- How to get every team member – even your wallflowers – on board and generating new ideas
- How storyboarding will solve even your most complicated problems in half the time
- The critical role of the meeting facilitator – important lessons learned from Uncle Walt
- Using storyboarding to simplify and organize every project more effectively and bring it in on time and on budget!
- Communicating your creative vision to others and gaining complete buy-in
Your Trainer: The Disney Way Author, Bill Capodagli
A serious student of excellence, Bill Capodagli has a thriving success story of his own. The original edition of The Disney Way, which Capodagli co-authored, was awarded the coveted “Best Business Book of the Year” by Fortune magazine and is now published in eight languages. He is also the co-author of The Disney Way Fieldbook, which provides action plans for instilling Disney's vision into any company, complete with diagnostic exercises, practice sessions, proven advice, and insightful questionnaires. Capodagli also co-authored the popular book Leading at the Speed of Change: Using New Economy Rules to Transform Old Economy Companies.
The prolific bestselling author has nearly three decades of management consulting and corporate research expertise. As managing partner of Capodagli Jackson Consulting, he brings dynamic managerial experience and graduate-level teaching experience to the firm.
Ever practical, Capodagli’s style is also passionate and hard-hitting. He is currently the most requested speaker in the United States on Walt Disney’s original success and leadership principles. This CD is a rare opportunity to learn directly from Capodagli.
“This book is about the real magic: Stimulating and harmonizing the collective energy of your people.” — Ken Blanchard, bestselling author of
The One Minute Manager
Item #: 1808707
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).