How to Control Workers’ Compensation Costs
It’s no surprise: Workers’ compensation costs are skyrocketing! But did you know you can stop these costs from rising in your organization?
As an HR professional, you know the cost of just one workers' compensation incident can send your company's expenses soaring. You walk a delicate line between ensuring your employees get the care they need and protecting your company from rising costs.
Using the techniques you'll learn on this CD-ROM, you'll manage your workers' compensation program more efficiently. You'll eliminate unnecessary expenses, save your organization a TON of money … and still manage to keep your employees satisfied.
On this information-packed CD-ROM, you'll learn best practices and specific how-to's for managing workers' compensation claims — and how you can reduce your insurance premiums. You'll get proven tips on how to work with your employees to contain costs — without hurting relationships. And best of all — you'll gain dozens of cost-saving tips on managing policies and procedures that will directly boost the bottom line.
Even the best and most experienced HR professionals will benefit from these insightful cost-savers. Don't miss this valuable opportunity to put these strategies to work for you … make plans to purchase this powerful training today!
What You’ll Learn:
Workers' Compensation Requirements Overview
- How states differ in coverage requirements and why being insufficiently covered can cost you
Employee involvement: the key to cost containment
- Critical do's and don'ts of dealing with injured workers
- Techniques to contain costs while building stronger employee relationships
- Why the best places to work also have the best approach to workers' compensation cost containment
Cutting costs and minimizing fraudulent claims
- What you must avoid when managing the paper and documentation that surround all workers' compensation claims
- Strategies for ensuring employees don't collect from more than one source for the same injury — and what to do if you catch them
- How to reduce high insurance premiums that are a direct result of a claim
- Simple cost-cutting strategies that can be implemented without involving employees
- Workplace policies that minimize the opportunity for fraud
Item #: 1830296
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).