Setting Clear Goals & Performance Expectations for Employees
Ensuring your team understands their roles and expectations is the first step toward success
No one ever said management was easy. And perhaps the toughest thing is clearly communicating goals and keeping your employees on track. Even when you feel like you’ve explained everything and everyone is crystal clear about their roles and expectations, someone is bound to get derailed. It’s probably not because your employees are intentionally sabotaging your project, it’s a communication breakdown.
So what do you do? You can’t be there to hold your employees’ hands at every step of the way, but you also can’t afford to let them get off track. You need a strategy, a way to clearly communicate goals, hold employees accountable, and deal with the slackers who are holding everyone back. You need Setting Clear Goals & Performance Expectations for Employees.
Cut down on frustration and aggravation with clearer goals and improved feedback
Underperforming employees can be the most frustrating thing you have to deal with as a manager. Despite your best efforts, sometimes they just don’t seem to “get it.” On the flip side, no one likes being in a position where they don’t understand their roles or they feel unappreciated.
Sign up for Setting Clear Goals & Performance Expectations for Employees and in just one hour you’ll learn techniques for clearly communicating expectations, as well as effectively following up. By staying on top of the situation, you’ll ensure that goals are met, as well as head off problems as they arise.
If you’re responsible for setting employee goals and expectations, this is one seminar you can’t afford to miss. Packed with proven strategies, in just one hour you’ll gain skills that you’ll still be using years from now. Don’t wait; sign up now for Setting Clear Goals & Performance Expectations for Employees.
A Look At Your Agenda …
- The importance of instilling a goals-oriented atmosphere
- Determining organizational goals and how they translate into individual goals
- Strategies for developing clear and specific targets for each employee
- Accurate ways to communicate individual expectations and benchmarks
- Ways to challenge employees to achieve more and keep them happy
- How to get your team to buy into their roles in the greater organizational scheme
- Guiding employees toward their goals and correcting them if they get sidetracked
- The most effective way to review and adapt expectations to changing situations
- Gathering and using feedback to your advantage
- Dealing with those persistent problem employees and encouraging them to achieve more or when you have to cut them loose
- Maintaining the cycle of accountability
Item #: 1832155
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).