Telephone Skills for Administrative and Front-Desk Professionals
Avoid the frustration of misunderstandings and confusion in the office and build winning relationships with coworkers
You are the hub of the office — the front line of defense. The first person most people come into contact with and the real face of the company. You are vital, and the impression you make absolutely matters!
And you’re also really, really busy. You have to handle a high volume of callers, discovering what — and who — they need, all while juggling the requests of walk-ins, helping internal office staff, completing daily paperwork, and, lets face it, sometimes even trying to find the answers to questions that are just frankly bizarre. When you spend most of your day on the phone, balancing it all can be a real challenge!
So how do you make sure you always come across as friendly, professional, and helpful on the phone — even when you’re doing a million things and the world around you is begging for your attention? This webinar has the answers!
This will be the most powerful hour you’ve ever spent on the job!
The tricks, tips, and techniques you’ll learn in Telephone Skills for Administrative and Front-Desk Professionals will literally make all the difference in your day!
You’ll discover how to get to the root of why a caller’s calling the first time — so that you can eliminate the frustration of misdirected callers! You’ll be able to quickly and easily disarm difficult or annoyed people early on, so that you can actually help resolve their issues, getting them the information or person they need faster. And you’ll just have more pleasant telephone interactions — reducing your stress and improving the reputation of your organization at the same time. How great is that?
If you spend a lot of the time on the phone, consider this training absolutely essential to you! Sign up for Telephone Skills for Administrative and Front-Desk Professionals now and discover just how powerful your voice can be!
What’s on the Agenda
- Essential words and phrases that make a caller feel welcomed — and give a great impression of your company
- Tips for dealing with a high volume of calls — and how to diplomatically place people on hold
- Simple guidelines for handling and disarming difficult people — whether they’re rude, angry, or upset
- Making sure you’re understood — great vocal techniques and speech pacing tips that can make all the difference
- Tricks to taking a message — and not making any errors
- The wrong way to transfer a call — and how to prevent it!
- Simple phone etiquette tips — and why it matters so much
- Active listening — the questions to ask so you get the full picture … and send them to the right person
- Speaking with a smile: how to convey your enthusiasm and positivity through your voice
Item #: 1832249
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).