The Art of Striking Great Deals with Vendors & Suppliers
Negotiate with skill and confidence to get the best deal possible every time
Striking great deals is a lot like playing poker. You want to keep the other person guessing about how much you’re willing to bend, but at the same time, you don’t want to overplay your hand and see the negotiations go sour.
You want lower prices, better service, better terms, and additional perks. You know your suppliers can do this. But how do you convince them to give you what you want? Sign up for The Art of Striking Great Deals With Vendors & Suppliers and we’ll teach you!
Control the negotiations and eliminate anxiety
Some people are natural negotiators. They know how to drive a tough bargain and get the absolute best deal available every time. If you belong to this group, you probably don’t need this seminar. In fact, you’re probably not reading this e-mail!
But if you’re like most people, you’re not 100% confident that you’re getting the very best deal every time, and you need The Art of Striking Great Deals With Vendors & Suppliers.
With the skills you’ll learn, you’ll eliminate the dread and anxiety that come along with negotiation. You’ll approach the bargaining table with confidence, eliminating much of the stress and hassle of haggling over prices and services. And best of all, you’ll get the best terms for your company every time!
Become “The Negotiator” and watch your career soar!
Armed with your new knowledge, your company will know you as “The Negotiator.” Whether you’re dealing with office suppliers, negotiating a lease or determining rates with a contractor, you’ll get the best terms possible every time.
These are skills that will benefit you time and time again. Don’t miss out; sign up for The Art of Striking Great Deals With Vendors & Suppliers now!
A Look At Your Agenda
- Negotiating prices, services, and terms
- Preparation — what you need to know before you approach the bargaining table
- Strategies for determining your breakpoint and just how far you’re willing to bend
- Tips for making an opening offer
- Opening effective lines of communication to create open exchange and counter-offers
- The art of persuasion and how to get what you really want
- Asking for more — simple techniques to get more from your suppliers by asking for more than you expect to get
- Five techniques others use to confuse or persuade you to accept less than you wanted
- Strategies for breaking a deadlock
- Knowing when to walk away
Item #: 1832267
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).