How to Effectively Lead Interdepartmental Work Teams
Create and lead a team that works well together — despite differing views and priorities
If you’re in charge of a cross-functional team, your life is hard!
Frequently, teams are created with a mix of personality types, job titles, and skill levels from within the organization. Your teammates might “outrank” you and not care. Or, they may be peers who are jealous of your assignment. Or, they may be at junior levels and need a lot of guidance.
Whatever the situation, you need the proven leadership skills that are guaranteed to help you build trust, reach consensus, and produce results.
Become the “Leader” Your Team Wants to Follow How to Effectively Lead Interdepartmental Work Teams will help you eliminate the headaches, hassles, and pitfalls of leading those over whom you have no direct authority or responsibility.
This one-hour training will reveal how you can get the best work from your interdepartmental team. You’ll learn how to avoid productivity-killing motivation issues while creating positive working relationships that bolster confidence and ensure success.
What You’ll Learn:
- Clarifying your team’s business objectives with a clear and concise road map
- Gaining buy-in for your vision, goals, and desired outcome for your project
- Building a sense of individual commitment and ownership
- Facilitating super-productive meetings that keep everyone focused
- Managing conflict without disrupting team harmony
- Giving and getting feedback that’s actually helpful and not just nit-picking
- Sharing resources between departments — both people and information — so that their individual workloads and your team’s mission can be completed on schedule
- Reporting progress and discoveries, and offering options to your management staff
Item #: 1832295
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).