Developing Surveys and Questionnaires: The Basics
Get the information you need … the quick and easy way!
Questionnaires are a great way to gather information. They help you get directly into the minds of people and offer great insights into what they’re thinking. But if you’re not using them correctly, they can also be very misleading.
- Do you know the strict and rigid guidelines that surveys need to follow?
- Do you know how to write questions that will get real, honest responses?
- Do you know how to avoid the mistakes that can skew survey results?
If you can’t answer with 100% certainty that you never commit any of the cardinal sins of surveying, then you can’t afford to miss Developing Surveys and Questionnaires: The Basics. This training has the information you need to ensure that your surveys and questionnaires are generating real data that you can use to help improve your organization.
Avoid accuracy-killing mistakes — we’ll give you the skills you need!
Right now you may be thinking: if developing surveys and questionnaires is so complicated, what can I possibly gain from a single CD-ROM? The answer? Lots. Our expert trainers know the most common mistakes people like you make when developing surveys, and we’ve designed this course to show you how to avoid them. Developing Surveys and Questionnaires: The Basics will give you the foundation you need to ensure that your questionnaires are on-point and effective, meaning you’ll see better results from the first survey.
We’ll help you spot and overcome common mistakes like:
- Unclear objectives
- Using loaded or misleading questions
- Inadequate sampling size
- The wrong distribution choice
- And more!
From design to implementation — you’ll learn how to create top-notch questionnaires that generate the information you want.
Developing Surveys and Questionnaires: The Basics was designed to give you the fundamentals you need to develop and implement great and effective surveys and questionnaires. If you use surveys and questionnaires, or want to start using these great information-gathering tools, then this is one training you can’t afford to miss.
A Glimpse of What You’ll Learn:
- Your objectives: how to figure out what information you want
- What surveys can and can’t tell you
- Choosing the best data collection procedure: mail, telephone, or in person?
- Sampling size and survey validity determination
- Questions: open-ended or closed-ended?
- Writing questions that will generate honest, unbiased answers
- Watch your wording: cardinal mistakes of survey questions that negatively influence results
- Getting responses: proven strategies to get people to reply
- How to compile, read, and use response data for maximum results
- Common mistakes that can skew your results
Item #: 1835712
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).