Group Goal-Setting & Project Planning
Establishing common goals and benchmarks in group settings
Some projects are either so big or so complicated that they require a project team for goal setting and planning. But this can lead to trouble. When lots of people are involved in a project, it can become paralyzed by its size. That is, with so many different people involved with different ideas and priorities, it can be difficult to agree on goals, much less the best way to accomplish them. But don’t worry, we’re here to help.
Group Goal-Setting & Project Planning is just what you’re looking for. This one-hour webinar was designed to help your team plan projects more efficiently, leading to greater buy-in and better results, every time.
Learn the secrets of effective group goal-setting and planning.
To set effective goals, you need to include all group members in the planning process. This leads to a greater sense of ownership and responsibility in the project. But how can you include more people in framework and scope discussions without getting bogged down? We’ll show you how, by using helpful techniques like:
- Setting the right tone for group goal-setting and project planning
- How to blend individual goals and group goals so there’s no conflict
- Turning objections into a part of the project planning process
- And more!
Find attainable and realistic goals everyone can agree on — it’s easier than you think!
To be honest, group goal-setting and project planning isn’t always an easy thing to do. That’s exactly why you need Group Goal-Setting & Project Planning. This one-hour webinar has all the information you need to start projects off on the right track, meaning you start getting better results right away. What are you waiting for?
A Glimpse of What You’ll Learn:
- The secret to getting everyone involved in reaching the goals of a project even though they may not have been involved in the planning
- Increasing group and project buy-in by having team members develop individual goals
- Getting people excited about projects by using goal-setting techniques
- Key questions to ask when setting goals
- How to facilitate the goal-setting process so everyone in the group has a chance to contribute
- Picking the right people to be a part of the project planning process
- Keeping your goal-setting and project planning on track and on time
- How to know what’s going on with each team member without becoming a pest
- The emergency meeting — how to get back on track when things go wrong
Item #: 1838319
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).