Proactive Career Management
Don’t let your future just happen to you! Take control!
There’s a belief that all it takes to advance in your career is to work hard … that good things happen to good people, and that if you’re great at your job, great things will happen for you. Truth is, that’s not enough to get ahead. Hey, in today’s shaky job market, that may not even be enough to stay employed!
Absolutely nobody cares more about your career than you do.
Your future career success depends on what you do today! It’s time to not only identify where you want your career to go, but to develop a solid plan to get there. Whether you want to climb up the corporate ladder, shift sideways to a different area, or even tackle new challenges in a position tailored to your skills, you need to practice Proactive Career Management.
With this training, you’ll be prepared to map out your personal path to success.
Purchase this training and you’ll discover how to identify your strengths and weaknesses — and how to showcase the former while minimizing the impact of the latter. You’ll learn great networking techniques that work for anyone — from the introverted to the extroverted. You’ll learn not only how to take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way — you’ll learn how to make those opportunities happen!
Your career is too valuable to leave to chance — take care of your future and enroll in Proactive Career Management today!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to figure out what you want from your career … and map out a plan to get there
- Identify your strengths, your weaknesses, and your passions
- Recognize the people who can help — or hurt — you on your career journey
- How to be proactive in your current job to get the advancement and promotions that you want
- The No. 1 skill in demand and how you can master it
- Stop self-sabotaging career habits — and embrace the habits of high achievers
- The most important activity in any career management plan
- Use social media to manage your career and build your network
- Important ways to stay engaged and proactive in managing your career
- Ways to help others to be successful and to give back when you’ve received help, advice, and support
Item #: 1842098
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).