Creating a Professional Development Plan
Creating an Action Plan to Help You Reach Your Career Goals.
If you want to get ahead in life, there’s only one person you can count on — yourself. To reach the future of your dreams, you have to take responsibility for your career and take deliberate, strategic steps to create it. Hard work just isn’t enough; you need a career development plan.
That’s where Creating a Professional Development Plan comes in. This fun and entertaining one-hour webinar will give you everything you need to create and implement an action plan to achieve all your career goals. Purchase this training and you’ll learn:
- Why you need a career development plan and how to create one
- How to present yourself successfully for maximum impact
- To assess your needs, wants, and values to find a financially satisfying career
- And more!
Don’t leave your career up to chance — sign up now and plan your future!
If you want to keep your career moving forward, you need a detailed and effective plan. In other words, if you’re serious about your career, you need Creating a Professional Development Plan. The success of your future is riding on it.
A Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- How to make sure you’re seen as a “next level” person
- What a professional development plan is and why you need one
- Setting the pace — a career vs. a job
- Self-assessment and setting career goals
- Developing your brand — what’s your personal value proposition?
- Office politics and how it affects your plan
- Dealing with changes, challenges, and obstacles
- Talking to your boss about your career plan and enlisting help
- Research and resources for helping you reach your career goals
Item #: 1842908
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).