Creating Open Communication Channels in the Workplace
If your workplace is suffering from knowledge hoarding, interdepartmental warfare, or employee disconnect, consider this one-hour webinar vital!
Poor workplace communication leads to confusion, conflict, and low employee morale. It creates closed-off departments and isolated team members. It takes longer to get even the simplest tasks done.
But when an organization clearly communicates up and down the chain, that all changes. Open communication helps eliminate negativity and shifts people’s attitudes to one of cooperation and mutual respect. People are free to focus on what’s really important — and that improves productivity, workplace satisfaction, and organizational morale.
Get ready to open up the lines of communication in your workplace.
When you purchase Creating Open Communication Channels in the Workplace, you’ll get the tools you need to send poor communication to the curb. You’ll be able to take the mystery out of the message and discover how openness can eliminate negativity. You’ll be able to build effective and positive relationships throughout your organization. You’ll learn how to open up channels of communication — and open up to new ideas, fresh thinking, and a stronger workplace environment.
It’s a powerful, rewarding course that will have a great impact on your workplace environment — and on your professional career! Purchase Creating Open Communication Channels in the Workplace today.
Communication is one of the biggest obstacles faced in the workplace today! Do any of these situations sound familiar?
- You have trouble working with — or even reaching — somebody in another department
- Turnover is high — but nobody wants to have a frank conversation on how to address it
- You receive silence — or a wrong answer — when you ask an employee what the absolute most important goal of the organization is for the next quarter
- You need to know the proper procedure for a task, but can’t find anybody with a clue
- A few key people in a department know everything — and you have no idea what you’d do if they left
- Employees feel disconnected and not like part of a team
If any of these ring a bell, your organization is suffering from a lack of communication!
A Look at What You'll Learn:
- Is your communication style keeping channels closed? Find out if you’re to blame
- How to earn and show respect — and get others to reciprocate
- How to establish trusting relationships in the workplace
- The indispensable role of active listening in creating open communication
- Establish a knowledge-sharing culture to get out of productivity-sucking silos
- “We’re all in this together!” Overcome information hoarding with interdepartmental cooperation
- How to create an accepting environment that quiets naysayers and welcomes what-if thinking
- Help employees see conflict as a necessary not-so-evil, so they’ll tackle problems head-on
- Establish open forums for employees to share ideas, opinions, information, and more — without fear of retribution
- Examine your company’s culture: Are management styles and long-standing norms creating roadblocks to open communication?
Item #: 1842911
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).