Developing & Delivering Strategic Sales Presentations
Proven strategies to make your sales presentations more effective
If you want to give the type of presentations that really have that “wow” factor, that make your targets realize they can’t possibly live without your product or service, then you can’t miss Developing & Delivering Strategic Sales Presentations.
Turn “maybes” and “nos” into “yeses” with killer sales presentations.
This CD-ROM is jam-packed with the strategies used by top sales professionals to create and deliver strategic sales presentations that get real results. If you’re serious about sales, then this is one training you can’t afford to miss. You’ll learn how to:
- Create “Power Statements” — Statements that make your product understandable, authentic, and believable
- Write a 30-second “elevator speech” — An effective way to communicate the essence of your product in the shortest time frame
- Discover the key questions that will allow you to probe to determine the interest of the customer
- And more!
Sales is the engine that drives your organization — learn how to close with stronger sales presentations.
When customers aren’t sold right away, it’s usually because you haven’t made a strong enough case for your product or service. That’s where Developing & Delivering Strategic Sales Presentations comes in. This training will give you the skills you need to deliver better presentations and close sales.
A Look at Your Agenda:
- The Essential “Threesome” — The three most important questions that every sales presentation must answer.
- The New Rules of the Sales “Pitch” — Discover the sales techniques that must be mastered to convince today’s sales-savvy buyers.
- The Powerful Goal Setting Method That Will Set You Up for Success — Simple goal-setting strategies to increase your clarity of the sales presentation.
- Acquire the Fundamental Rules of Sales Presentation Success — Learn what the new rules are to get fast results.
- Sales Words and Phrases to Avoid — New ways to ask for the sale.
- Understand the Dynamic of Group Sales — You must be skilled in understanding group dynamics because in a group, everyone has to be sold.
- The Computerized Sales Presentation — What to do and what not to do when technology is involved in the presentation.
- Learn How to Recognize the Real Objection during the Presentation — Get to the real objection so that you’re not answering “smoke screen” comments that will de-rail the sales presentation.
- Create the “Right Stuff” Sales Tools to Enhance Your Image With the Prospect — A bag full of the correct tools to support your presentation.
Item #: 1842916
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).