How to Make Sure You Keep Your Best and Brightest
Proven strategies to help you hang on to top performers
You know how valuable your best employees are to your organization, how they keep your organization productive and moving in the right direction. As such, you simply can’t afford to lose them; they are just too valuable. But how do you hang on to your best and brightest employees? How can you keep superstars and the promising stars of tomorrow satisfied and excited about their jobs so that you can keep them?
You need How to Make Sure You Keep Your Best and Brightest. This CD-ROM will give you proven strategies used by top companies to help you keep star employees engaged and enthusiastic about their jobs and, more importantly, with your organization.
Don’t let your best employees get away — we’ll show you how to keep them happy and excited!
People are changing jobs in record numbers, especially younger workers. And with turnover at an all-time high, you need to do everything possible to hang on to your best and brightest. That’s where How to Make Sure You Keep Your Best and Brightest comes in. You’ll learn how to:
- Create an atmosphere that challenges and rewards your best employees.
- Identify and eliminate unintentional morale killers that can drive your stars away.
- Find ways to motivate and encourage beyond promotions and pay raises.
- And more!
Employee retention doesn’t have to be a battle of attrition — learn how to hang on to your best workers.
Once you’ve got the people you want in place in your organization, you’re faced with an even more daunting task — hanging on to them. And while this isn’t always easy, it doesn’t have to be a losing battle. Purchase How to Make Sure You Keep Your Best and Brightest and learn everything you need to know to hang on to your star employees. Don’t let one more of your top performers get away!
You’ll learn how to:
- Employee retention: a psychological approach — why employees leave and how to make them stick around
- Creating a vision of the future and helping each employee recognize their place in this future
- Thinking long-term: actions to take today to ensure that your best employees are still with you in the future
- Creating a feeling of value: simple ways to let your staff know that their contributions are important
- How coaching and training can help encourage employee retention
- Keeping morale high even in dark times — 4 simple ways to keep your employees happy and satisfied
- Warning signs — identifying disenfranchised workers and how to reenergize them
- The role of raises and promotions in employee retention