Microsoft® Excel®: Creating Custom Visual Elements
From Charts to Themes to More
Microsoft Excel is an incredibly useful spreadsheet program — and it’s even more powerful when you use charts and themes for your data display. But with millions of display and formatting possibilities, trying to figure out what’s best for your needs can be overwhelming. Don’t waste your time and energy on hours of trial and error!
With Microsoft® Excel®: Creating Custom Visual Elements From Charts to Themes to More let our expert trainer walk you through everything you need to know.
You’ll learn more about chart concepts — so you understand which kind of charts to use based on your data. You’ll discover how to create specialized charts, like Gantt, Pareto, and histogram charts. You’ll even discover how to make your charts more visually appealing, using WordArt and Shapes. Plus, you’ll learn how to apply and customize themes for visual appeal and workbook consistency.
A Look at What You’ll Learn
- Understanding chart concepts and Excel chart tools
- How to choose the best chart for the data being represented
- Quick chart creation tips, and the basic explanatory information you MUST add
- Customizing a chart — and simplifying the millions of display and formatting possibilities
- Creating specialized charts, such as Gantt, Pareto, and histogram
- Special tips for handling date/time charts
- Using lines, arrows, and text boxes to make your charts more dynamic, attention-grabbing, and informative!
- Using WordArt to add visual appeal to titles and graphical effects
- How SmartArt can help you create customizable diagrams, such as Venn diagrams and org charts
- How to use themes to make sure your colors, fonts, and graphical effects are consistent throughout your workbook
Item #: 1843915
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).