Keys to Legally Sound Feedback, Discipline & Termination
Take the fear out of handling poor performance with fresh ideas and approaches!
End Your Frustrations of Handling Underperforming Employees!
If you’re like most managers, coping with unacceptable employee performance is nerve-racking and stressful at best. You have to figure out how to redirect employees who are off track or performing poorly without bringing down morale or hurting feelings. Not only do you have to deal with the lack of productivity, but if you handle the situation incorrectly, the backlash can destroy department morale – and even result in costly lawsuits against you and your company.
And, if the situation goes to the extreme, you and your staff may become unwitting victims of revenge and workplace violence!
Learn How to Quickly and Legally Turn Around the Worst Employee Performance!
That’s why we’ve developed this exciting training, Feedback, Discipline & Termination, a hard-hitting one-hour training that gives you the blueprint you need to turn around poor employee performance – FAST!
You’ll learn how to …
- Give more effective feedback that produces immediate results
- Know exactly what steps to take when emotions flare out of control
- Make the termination process as quick and painless as possible without fear of legal reprisals
- And more!
This program is designed to help any manager, supervisor, or team leader get better results out of their most difficult and demanding employees! And, it provides a step-by-step action plan you can follow when nothing you try seems to work and termination is your only recourse.
So what are you waiting for? Purchase this unique training today!
What You’ll Learn:
- Legal considerations when dealing with employee performance problems
- How to deliver feedback that works for different personalities
- Understanding what motivates employees to work and make changes in their performance
- Keys to giving both positive and negative feedback
- 3 tips that will tell you when an employee must be warned and/or disciplined
- How to confront a serious performance problem … do you need a witness?
- The written warning: What is legally sound?
- Release and settlement agreements: Your best legal protection
- When all else fails: When and how to legally terminate employees
- How-to’s for conducting a termination meeting
Your Trainer: Jodie Beth Galos
Jodie-Beth Galos is one of the most respected HR speakers and trainers in the country today. She has extensive experience coaching and training managers and supervisors, just like you, in the delicate art of disciplining and terminating difficult employees by using her impressive background in employment law. She practiced law with two nationally known law firms before moving into corporate positions with Smith-Barney, United Health Care, and Saks Fifth Avenue.
Jodie-Beth is regularly featured on CNBC and CNN/FN and in the New York Post and The National Employment Business Weekly. She is a graduate of Barnard College, Columbia University, and received a J.D. from Boston University School of Law. She is also SPHR-certified from the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Jodie-Beth's infectious speaking style and training methods have won her rave reviews from businesspeople across the country. Her ability to make dry topics (like employment law) into living, breathing, real-world concepts for managers like you will ensure that your training experience will stay with you long after it is over! Don’t wait! Let Jodie-Beth Galos show you the safest, most legally sound way to turn around bad employee behavior today!
Item #: 89443
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).